Keralan Mango Salad
Marari Beach Mango Salad
Escape to the sun soaked beaches of Kerala with a pot of lime soaked mango and jewelled pomegranate seeds, zinged up with mint and toasted coconut and pumpkin seeds. Mango fruit salad...virtuosity never tasted so good.
Serves: 4 portions
- 8 tbs greek yoghurt
- 2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- fresh blueberries
- 1 tbs finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 limes juiced and zested
- 1 tbs pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbs toasted desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs toasted sunflower seeds
How To Make Mango Fruit Salad
Step 1 - Wash and prepare the fruit as specified above
Step 2 – Combine the mango, blueberries, mint leaves and lime juice then portion into pots on top of 2 tbs Greek yoghurt per portion.
Step 3 – Top the fruit with lime zest, pomegranate seeds, coconut and pumpkin seeds. Refrigerate and serve cold.