Curry Leaf Raitha
Curry Leaf Mayo
Smooth, toasty and cooling, this Curry Leaf Raitha is the perfect dip for chilli spiked dishes.
Yield: 4-6 portion
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1 tsp black mustard seeds
- 12 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
- Lime juice to taste
- Salt flakes
How To Make Curry Leaf Raitha
- Heat the olive oil in a deep pan or wok.
- Add the mustard seeds and cook until they begin to sizzle.
- Add the curry leaves and turmeric and cook until the curry leaves are crispy, a minute or two.
- Allow to cool, then add the spice mixture to the yoghurt and stir in the honey.
- Season with lime juice and salt.